Monday, December 28, 2009

December 28, 2009

Well today is the launch of my new site SHARIngwithSHARI.com and I couldn't be more excited!!! It's been a long and winding and exciting road to get here, but here I am! It's funny how a simple thought about 6 months could manifest itself so quickly! I went from dreaming about wanting my own international tv talk show, to my friend suggesting I stop fantasizing and just make one on my own, to making a silly homemade episode (which I entitled Shari-ng With Shari) to then getting a radio talkshow co-host gig which I began a segment on there with the same title, to now developing my very own website! It only seems apropos that the TV talk show is right around the corner!  Don't think I don't know the exact date of Oprah Winfrey's retirement. ;)

It is with faith and love that I move forward confidently in the direction of my dreams! It is with great pleasure and joy that I watch my life unfold exactly as it should be! Even in those moments when things didn't exactly make "sense", I KNEW the universe/God was walking hand in hand with me and it was with that KNOWLEDGE that I kept my head up and my heart open and I just trusted! I have to tell you what a beautiful and peaceful feeling it is to just trust. 





A huge THANK YOU to all my friends and loved ones who have supported me everyday in my life from a simple word, advice or just even a hug; it is for you that this site it is dedicated! For those who I don't know, who have inspired me with kindness or just a simple smile, it is also for all of you that this site is dedicated to! 


I'm ready for the true adventure to begin! Who's coming along?!? I've got some serious work to do! I've got a world to smile upon!





Lots of Love!!!
Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the launch of your site, and the soon-to-be launch of another beautiful idea! You're making your dreams a reality, lady. Don't stop believing!!! Love you~ Heather xoxo