Friday, October 06, 2006

Isn't it funny how I absolutely LOVE writing and now that I have decided to start a blog site, I can't think of a damn thing to write about. I am sure as soon as I leave today a million ideas will come to me. Then of course I will need a recorder, I will buy one and then I won't have anything to say then either. Dark clouds. Mine has been following me for years. I know I know, I am not supposed to be putting these thoughts out there because I create my own reality and the universe will hold on to these thoughts and blah blah blah. My luck sucks. Although I really cant lie and say that things are so bad. I have a friend here that is driving me crazy but at the same time, I couldn't be any luckier. Well, I guess if a bird shit on my head that might be, but other than that, I am truly blessed!
Keep smiling Shari. It will all come together.

No comments: